Custom Design And Art Commissions
If you would like to commission a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art, furniture, or lighting, I am happy to help! Here is how it works:
1. Make sure you have looked through my portfolio and like the style of the work that I produce. While I am versatile in many ways, if you are looking for a style vastly different than anything you see in my work, then I am probably not the right artist for you.
2. Contact me by phone or email with the basic information about the kind of project you are looking for. I require a $1200 minimum on custom designed furniture or commissioned artwork, as I will spend many hours in the design phase before actual production of the piece even gets started!
3. After the initial conversion, I will ask for 1/2 down payment on the approximate budget before I begin designing, and will send you an invoice that you can pay directly online. I will then send you sketches and drawings and/or mock-ups of concepts for your approval. (NOTE: I do try to design within the budget you would like to spend on a piece. However, the total price of the project will depend on the final chosen design, and may differ from the initial price estimate.)
*If you are not satisfied with my design concepts, then we will terminate the project. I will charge $50 an hour for my design time up 1/2 of your down payment (25% of the total estimated budget), and refund the rest of your down payment.
4. Once a design concept has been approved, I will do any further mock-ups and renderings necessary to finalize the design and send for final approval. Then I will begin production!
5. When your piece is ready, I will notify you and arrange for delivery or pick-up. If you need help installing your piece, I can arrange for installation. Delivery and Installation fees may apply, especially if extra help is needed or special installation is necessary.
*Final Payment is due upon delivery or pick up.
Request for custom design below, or call me at